AdHitProfits is NOT a Ponzi Scheme
According to Wikipedia A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation that pays returns to its investors from their own money or the money paid by subsequent investors, rather than from profit earned by the individual or organization running the operation. The Ponzi scheme usually entices new investors by offering higher returns than other investments, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent. Perpetuation of the high returns requires an ever-increasing flow of money from new investors to keep the scheme going.
By David Barker
COMPLIANCE GUIDELINES SUMMARY
1. Does AdHitProfits LLC offer Real Products and/or services?
2. Are commissions and bonuses based on personal and team sales of real products and services and not solely on the bases of Sponsoring and/or Recruiting?
3. Does the company provide a Typical Income of a Typical Participant Declaration?
4. Are participants members forced to purchase products as a condition of participating in the plan?
Answer: Absolutely Not
5. Are Participant Members forced to purch unreasonable amounts of product as a condition of participating in the plan?
Answer: Not with AdHitProfits
6.) Does AdHitProfits offer a reasonable cancellation Policy?
Answer: Yes with a No Questions Asked Members may cancel at any time!
AdHitProfits is Compliant and we are encouraged as members to not let the word ‘investment’ enter our vocabulary in reference to AdHitProfits.
I would love for you to join me in AdHitProfits. I’m viewing 10 ads every day and earning money every 30 minutes!
Join me and you will too!